DOUBLE LOCKING HEADLESS TUNER "Submarine" Bass Rev.1
- A new saddle height adjustment design, allowing non-discrete saddle up-down travel with it's following fixation;
- 9mm shortened overall tuner length;
- 1mm lower overall height;
- DOUBLE LOCKING SYSTEM using locking headpieces-NO BALL-END REQUIRED.
- string fixating plunger in each tuner made of a very high hardness polished stainless steel.
After the string is fixed by the special hardened steel set screw the end of the string is deformed in a half meandr-like shape. This increases the contact surface while providing a robust string-end grip inside the plunger.
It has been tested very well so multiple attempts specially aimed to brake the string by a huge loads during wild string bends did not succeed: there were no even string's slip off, THERE WERE NO EVEN A PITCH-OFF!
- standart conventional 1 ball-end string using or no ball end required!;
- the maximal string diameter is 4mm;
- unbelievable rotational smoothness and easiness of tuning knob only by fingers tips is due to the design of the tuner and using of the special materials turns the guitar tuning from a nightmare to a pleasant time spending.
- 10μμ diameter saddle machined of stainless steel with polished string slot;
- non-discrete saddle height adjustment;
- reliable saddle fixation by hardened steel M4 set screw;
- and of course an intonation adjustment and fixing the position of the main body by robust button head hex slot screw.
The mounting base part:
- modular mounting base part made of brass;
Also hex keys and screw are included in a pack.
Tuners: 1..4 pcs $50 each, 5 pcs - $45 each, from 6pcs - $40 each.
- common for 4..9 strings grip or lock - $30-$75 (depends on design),
- modular grip - $10, modular lock - $15 .
Tuners + headpiece = Full Set and ships FREE by registered airmail.